Welcome to Miss Heather and Ms. Genie's 2nd/3rd grade class website! We teach in an Open Optional setting where we focus on integrating academic subjects throughout the day, classroom and Optional-wide teambuilding, community outreach, and hands-on learning.
- April 4: Parent Work Night
- April 20, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Susitna Optional Family Dance
- May 2: Parent Work Night
- May 10-11: Spring Intensives
- May 18: Field Day
- May 22: Optional Bike Trip/BBQ
- May 23: Last day of school for students!
- If you arrive at school before the first bell rings, please have your child line up at the double doors next to the vehicle drop-off area.
- Breakfast in the classroom starts at 8:45 a.m. We begin our daily learning right away, so please ensure your child arrives at school ready to learn by 8:45.