Welcome to Miss Heather and Ms. Genie's 2nd/3rd grade class website! We teach in an Open Optional setting where we focus on integrating academic subjects throughout the day, classroom and Optional-wide teambuilding, community outreach, and hands-on learning.
- November 4, 3:45-7:00 p.m. : Parent Work Night
- November 11, 9:15 a.m - 3:00 p.m. : Fall Intensives
- November 20: Thanksgiving Feast
- November 26 & 27: No school, Thanksgiving Break
- December 3, 3:45-7:00 p.m. : Parent Work Night
- December 11, 9:15 a.m - 11:00 a.m. : Project Day
- If you arrive at school before the first bell rings, please have your child line up at the double doors next to the vehicle drop-off area.
- Breakfast in the classroom starts at 8:45 a.m. We begin our daily learning right away, so please ensure your child arrives at school ready to learn by 8:45.