Welcome to Miss Heather and Ms. Genie's 2nd/3rd grade class website! We teach in an Open Optional setting where we focus on integrating academic subjects throughout the day, classroom and Optional-wide teambuilding, community outreach, and hands-on learning.
- September 5, 6:00-7:30 p.m. : Open House
- September 6, 4:00-7:00 p.m.: Parent Work Night/SOPG Meeting
- September 19, 9:45 a.m - 11:15 a.m. : PACT (Parents and Children Together)
- October 4, 4:00-7:00 p.m.: Parent Work Night
- October 20: End of first quarter, no school
- October 25 & 26: Parent-Child Conferences, school release at 12:30 p.m.
- If you arrive at school before the first bell rings, please have your child line up at the double doors next to the vehicle drop-off area.
- Breakfast in the classroom starts at 8:45 a.m. We begin our daily learning right away, so please ensure your child arrives at school ready to learn by 8:45.